MY DETAILS -1 (Visible to all)
Robert John Park
“Using a strategic approach to procurement, I work with senior leaders across industry to drive business and third sector organisations forward. Strategic procurement is a board-level conversation, and uses talent and expertise from a variety of specialists and technologies to support management implementing it.”
I don’t do boring!
Experienced senior manager specialising in public relations, business turnaround/change, policy, charity and corporate governance, membership organisations and delivery. I pride myself of using my professional network to secure excellent business to client services and I champion securing more contracts for SMEs in local and national government. I have a base in London and in Northern Ireland – more than happy to travel for assignments. I keep my professional credentials and knowledge up to date, including compliance and transparency with professional bodies and public registers for my fields.
Your brief: delivered!
Our business activities are summarised as follows:
To provide management consultancy to small and medium enterprises, sole traders, charities and voluntary organisations, to local, regional and national governmental organisations and contractors:
· Marketing and stakeholder engagement
· Public relations
· Data mining and interpretation
· Key indicator identity in planning
To influence within the public realm the strategic and operational delivery of for-profit/ not-for-profit enterprises, projects and civic partnerships for the benefit of local businesses, communities and social enterprises:
· Introductions B2B and C2B/B2C
· Networking opportunities and social forums
· Critical shock and radical planning
· Parliamentary work
To deliver turn-around, business reset and recovery within the small business environment and entrepreneurial sectors through market insight, corporate duty/ responsibility and social action to enhance and optimise the inward investment in these communities and business environments:
· Modula based delivery of discrete elements of administration improvement
· Diversity and equality duty inclusion in people plans
· Market identity and insight to invest for future proofing businesses
· Bring together key strategic partners for joint benefit to grow
· Preferred suppliers code of practice
To provide through a network of suitably qualified sub-contractors/ or experts such motivational and/ or strategic workshops and masterclasses to increase the resilience of businesses and the communities and markets in which they operate:
· Build a ‘partnership’ programme for developing business knowledge
· Craft bespoke masterclasses for training and sharing problems/ ideas
· Shared services and shared suppliers
To provide management of real estate and multi-purpose/ multi-functional sites to secure new opportunities for new enterprise and upskilling:
· Own or contract to manage key hubs for delivery of business
· Strategic alliance with local tertiary education providers to spin out new ventures
· Manage and provide, or sub-contract provision of front-of-house facilities on short contract basis during turn-around or reset
The five key areas of business activity will provide an inflow of financial resource as well as knowledgeable people to grow the business and secure business opportunities. The main costs to the business are props, materials, tools and travel along with rental of accommodation or hire fees to deliver aspects of the work.
The business operates primarily in Northern Ireland and in London.
Automotive, Business/Professional Services, Central Government, Education, FMCG/Retail, Healthcare/NHS/Medical, Leisure/Travel/Hospitality/Sports, Local Govt/Social Services/Police/Justice, Manufacturing, Media/Entertainment/Publishing, Not For Profit & Charity, Property/Construction/Real Estate, Technology/IT/Telecom, Utilities/Energy/Oil/Gas/Chemical
interim management, change, turnaround, public relations, policy, political advice, special advisor, higher education, student unions, alumni organisations, green energy, urban development, local development plans, town planning, preferred options, strategy, strategic
Throughout UK and Ireland (based in Northern Ireland and Kent)
|Available for Assignment|