Your Details (Publicly Visible)
Confidence Resources Limited
Having worked on an interim basis since 2002, I will quickly get up to speed with the current situation, usually with minimal handover, to understand the requirements of a new assignment. Using structured problem solving techniques, I know how to get to the root cause of existing business issues and start developing mitigation or resolution plans.
Previous FD roles have had control or governance over:
– Core finance functions, especially Working Capital and Management Accounting
– Operational delivery, including developing Global Operating Standards
– Group IT strategy, especially migration to cloud based services or procuring SaaS
– Commercial finance, especially project portfolio profitability
– GDPR as a Data Protection Officer, with experience of achieving ISO27001 certification
As a business partner to fellow my board members, I aim to provide colleagues with usable advice acquired from timely & accurate support for a business decision or intervention.
As a change agent, I have either delivered or prepared strategic plans for two organisational turnarounds (Armit Wines and Acentic), three divisional profit improvement plans (Toyota Financial Services, Mazepoint and Unisys GCS) and four business change initiatives (Lloyds TSB – Return to Shared Services, Santander (Abbey) – Siebel CRM, and Barclaycard – Central loan administration system, Cable & Wireless – Creation of a UK Shared Service Centre).
Turnaround, Improvement, SaaS, Finance Director, Strategy, Qualified, EMEA, International, Change,
London, Milton Keynes, Reading, Home Counties
|Available for Assignment|