Leading interim service providers
These are the IIM’s “Leading Interim Service Providers” listed in four tiers from Platinum, through Gold, Silver and Bronze (16 Providers in each).
Based on over 40,000 individual votes, we offer this ranking as a credible list of excellence in interim service provision and commend it to professional interim managers and executives to use.
- The provider title links and logo boxes go to the Providers’ websites.
- Read the IIM’s: “Interim Management Survey 2021” (RELEASE DATE JULY 16th)
- Read more about how the survey is conducted.
54. Marble Hill Partners – (Previously: 58/41/28/32).
Private Equity backed businesses across all sectors, including: Business and Financial Services, Consumer, TMT, Healthcare & Education and Industrial.
55. 1st Executive – (Previously: 40/39/44/48)
Procurement and Supply Chain interim executives across sectors including Financial Services, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Construction and FM, Oil and Gas, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing and Engineering Public Sector and Technology.
60. EO Executives – (Previous: 62/55/43/29)
All sectors. London & Nationwide. Manufacturing, Business & Financial Services, Health/Pharma, Media, Construction, Retail, IT/Telecoms, Transport, Third sector.
61. Axon Resourcing – (Previously: 50/52/55/41)
Finance, IT, Programme and Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Turnaround / Service Redesign and Director level posts in other disciplines.