Provider Direct explained
“Provider Direct” is a concept whereby IIM accredited interim managers are connected directly to leading and quality service providers:
- Only those interim managers that the Provider wants to talk to, and
- The interim manager can precisely qualify those Providers that they want to talk to:
The Providers specify precisely:
- Which functional disciplines are served:
- Which industry sectors are served:
- What seniority (day rates from/to) are welcomed:
- Who should be contacted and how:
- What information is requested from the interim manager or executive and in what format:
- How should the interim ‘flag’ their “IIM Provider Direct” enquiry:
Note: No promises are made in this process – no patronising interview ‘for the sake of it’ or ‘pointless’ registration. It is perfectly acceptable for either party to honestly advise when an enquiry does not suit. By giving maximum information, time wasting for both parties is reduced. If you have any further questions about “Provider Direct” please contact the scheme administrator.
An example of such a listing follows:
- Functional Disciplines: All functions are covered.
- Industry sectors: Financial Services, Retail and Consumer, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Industry, Business and Support Services and Private Healthcare and the NHS.
- What seniority (day rates from/to) are welcomed: Day rates start at £500 per day and rise to circa £2,000.
- Who should be contacted and how: please contact Jane Smith, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What information should be provided and in what format: We ask our candidates to provide a suitable Interim CV and accompanying information so that we can assess experience, availability, day rate and references.
- How should the interim ‘flag’ their enquiry: They may mention this in their email/ phone calls to us or state IIM membership when providing their details.