Affiliate or partner with the IIM
The IIM welcomes forming affiliate and partner relationships with leading businesses from the interim sector.
What’s in it for you?
So long as you meet our affiliation criteria:
- Leading provider of services to the interim sector or appropriate organisation or professional body with an interest in the interim sector.
- Interim service providers featuring in our annual leading provider rankings.
Then, these are the benefits we offer:
- Use of our survey logos which are now for use by affiliates only. If you make text references to your survey success, that’s free, but if you want to market your success like the clappers on your website and in e-mail footers, using our logo, we think that’s worthy of affiliation. (you can request ‘special’ logo versions within reason) https://iim.org.uk/survey-logos/
- Interim satisfaction data: Affiliates can also get a breakdown of how many people voted ‘great to dismal’ as well as voting trends over up to 4 years, from an IIM Director.
- IIM website banner: Your logo in our rotating banner on our front page. org.uk (the banner rotates in alphabetical order)
- Industry satisfaction: You’re seen to be supporting the interim management community, having ‘skin in the game’.
What’s in it for the IIM?
A beneficial relationship with a leading business in the interim sector is good for members. If members gain by a discounted or value-added service, that’s a Partner relationship that has no cost. If the IIM is highlighting a leading sector firm, that’s an Affiliate relationship for which we charge £450 for the affiliate membership. The IIM is a not-for-profit body run by interim managers. Affiliate membership fees help to fund our activities for the good of the interim community.
Affiliate cycle, sign-up and payment
The affiliation period is annual, You can join part-year, we just pro-rata in year one to bring you into the cycle. This cycle aligns well with the IIM’s survey publication, highlighting our affiliates and partner companies. To explore affiliation or partnership, contact member services by e-mail or phone to: 0800 030 4716. Annual payment is by good old-fashioned invoice for £450, e-mailed to you, thanks very much.