Date(s) - 17/06/2014
18:30 - 21:00
The Spectator Bar
Our topic for this month is ‘Fees, Day-Rates and Finances‘.
However successfully we operate, we must appropriately price and bill our services. This evening’s discussion addresses that. Institute of Interim Management (IIM) events combine networking with people from the interim community and the sharing of expertise on a topic of interest to interim managers.
‘Fees, Day-Rates and Finances’
- What is the interim fee charging model?
- How do you calculate and set your rate?
- How do you negotiate the rate you achieve?
- How do you keep your finances on track.
The evening is facilitated by IIM Chairman, Ad van der Rest, with contributions from the audience. We also have expert opinion for season provider consultant Natasha Cleeve giving a provider ‘insider opinion’ and we have representatives from IIM affiliates accountants MicroBusiness Team in attendance if we stray into accounts and tax.
Our agenda for the evening:
- 6.30pm networking (with food) – though we welcome early birds from 6.00pm,
- 7.15 Headline discussion – (Ad, our experts and the audience)
- 8.15pm: More networking
- 9.00pm: Close – though there is a bar nearby if any wish to continue
The formal portion of the evening ended at 8.30pm, but networking and catching up may continue thereafter.
We’re pleased to say that the event is back at the IIM’s regular London venue. The venue is the downstairs function room of the Spectator (bar) which is conveniently situated between Barbican and St Paul’s underground stations. Warm nibbles are included as is orange juice and water. There is a paid bar conveniently situated for those who want something stronger. Fees, simply to cover our costs are £10 for IIM Members and £25 for Non-members. All are welcome: Interims, Providers, other sector stakeholders.
Bookings are closed for this event.