Date(s) - 16/03/2021
12:00 - 13:00
The IIM, in conjunction with our Affiliate Interim Partners, now New Street Consulting Group, are pleased to announce their joint presentation of 2 Webinars, under the above theme.
Event 1: Tuesday March 16th at 12.00 “How Covid Changed Everything: Digital Disruption”
The COVID-19 pandemic has unleashed a new era for business, causing rapid change across every sector. As businesses reimagine their operations, interim managers are uniquely positioned to help organisations adapt. Digitisation around remote working and changing consumer habits, has seen the opportunity for savvy interims to use their substantive experience and consultative position to transforming business through change. How can interims leverage these opportunities?
Rob Jamieson [LinkedIn] is the Chief Information Officer at Hargreaves Lansdown and previously held the position of Group Chief Digital and Technology Officer for Legal and General. Rob has built award winning digital propositions for some of the biggest names in financial services and has expertise in delivering both digital and data transformations to deliver reimagined customer journeys, simplify complex businesses and increase revenue generation.
This webinar will cover:
- What has COVID-19 taught us about the way businesses approach digitalisation?
- How has COVID-19 changed the landscape for future disruption?
- How can we better leverage data?
- How can digital technologies improve customer outcomes?
- How can digital technologies make the world a better place?
- What skills gaps exist? How can interim managers benefit?
- What do leaders need to think about?
- Are we now in the age of digitalise or die?
- What is the message to executives who are reluctant to digitise?
Please register HERE