Date(s) - 25/05/2022
12:00 - 13:00
Who’d have predicted the seismic changes witnessed across the globe resulting from the global pandemic? Yet, rather like the financial crisis of 2008-09 interim practitioners have shown great resilience. IR35 still brings complexity and a continued need for education and clarity but overall, the profession is in a strong position to make good of the opportunities ahead.
The IIM, as the voice of the interim profession, are acutely aware of both the shifting sands in the marketplace and the varied thoughts, considerations and needs of the membership to thrive rather than survive through these times.
To meet this membership need, the IIM has found in Morphosis Partners, a business who has a reputation in enabling interim professionals to thrive especially in interim brand development through achieving sustainable assignment acquisition success.
The IIM invite you to attend this FREE webinar which will provide you with the opportunity to:-
- Frame and present your questions in an open and engaging Q&A format where you will be able to gain knowledge clarity and readily applicable practical direction on the questions you have
- Be part of a group of like-minded interim practitioners able to gain value from the insights and questions others raise, further adding to your takeaways
- Actively connect and network with other like-minded interim practitioners whom you may not have known about or had access to previously
- Gain an understanding of the Morphosis Partner seminar series developed in partnership with the IIM
Our Guest Presenter
Simon Hudson is co-founder of boutique consultancy Morphosis Partners and was instrumental in developing the content of the seminars in consultation with the IIM. Simon has spent 20 years supporting Interim Practitioners to excel in changing circumstances with the principal aim of keeping the interim in full control of their assignment acquisition strategy. Simon’s capabilities include defining your interim brand, decision maker network development, providing a ‘whole relevant market’ view of access for assignment acquisition, winning assignments, and acting as a discrete sounding board. This activity is bespoke, keeping the interest of the interim practitioner ‘front and centre’.
Hosting the event is Bruce Rayner, an IIM Director and practicing interim for over 25 years, also operating internationally at CEO and transformation director level.
By the end of the webinar, you will have:
- Further developed your network of like-minded professional peers
- Gained knowledge, clarity and readily applicable practical direction on the questions you specifically have as they relate to the webinar topic
- Gained value from the insights and questions others raise, further adding to your takeaways
- Learned more about seminar series as a summary that cover the Early, Mid and Senior interim career stage
- The opportunity to engage directly with one of the seminar series authors and delivery leads
Please register HERE for the event at your earliest convenience.
This event is FREE to all, with recordings made available after to those who register.