Date(s) - 02/06/2021
12:00 - 13:00
As a profession, we are witnessing a perfect storm whipped up by the combination of:
- A global pandemic with the prospects of vaccines on the way
- Trump out and Biden in the White House
- Last but by no means least – Brexit!
Not to mention “new ways of working” and the IR35 changes that have now arrived in the Private Sector.
The IIM is conscious that a growing number of interim practitioners, plus newcomers to the profession, are becoming increasingly challenged by shifting market forces in which they are having to operate. Some are perfectly positioned to capture the best of the forward available opportunities and others less so. This rapidly changing landscape of available assignment opportunity has been something the IIM have been consciously aware of for some time.
Continued success relies on the ability to identify, interpret and to appropriately position against these prevailing realities in the same way as the clients you support adjust their commercial approach.
To meet this membership need, the IIM has found in Morphosis Partners, a business who can interpret interim needs and realities and to offer a coherent, personalised solution that is of value to the Interim practitioner to navigate the disrupted landscape.
The seminar series was developed and soft launched in Autumn 2020, with initial feedback from participants being extremely favourable.
As a bridge to these seminars, the IIM and Morphosis Partners are running an introductory webinar to give much greater insight into the content of the series to assist in obtaining a clear understanding of the benefits to you personally as you seek to strengthen your commercial strategy and its implementation in 2021 and beyond.
Our Guest Presenter
Simon Hudson is co-founder of boutique consultancy Morphosis Partners and was instrumental in developing the content of the seminars in consultation with the IIM. Simon has spent 20 years supporting Interim Practitioners to excel in changing circumstances with the principal aim of keeping the interim in full control of their assignment acquisition strategy. Simon’s capabilities include defining your interim brand, decision maker network development, providing a ‘whole relevant market’ view of access for assignment acquisition, winning assignments and acting as a discrete sounding board. This activity is bespoke, keeping the interest of the interim practitioner ‘front and centre’.
Hosting the event is Bruce Rayner, an IIM Director and practicing interim for over 25 years, also operating internationally at CEO and transformation director level.
By the end of the webinar you will have:
- A summary of each of the seminars that cover the Early, Mid and Senior interim career stages
- Some insights from the seminars series to offer pertinent career context and perspective to what you may be experiencing
- Some insights from the seminars that are certain to offer credible and readily applicable value.
- Open opportunity to ask questions to enable you to make an informed judgement on the relevance and personal Return on Investment potential from attending the seminars.
- The opportunity to engage directly with the seminar delivery lead.
Please register HERE for the event at your earliest convenience.
This event is FREE to all, with recordings made available after to those who register.