Date(s) - 03/06/2014
18:00 - 21:00
David Lloyd Milton Keynes
Another collaborative session for interim managers and executives in the Milton Keynes area.
Venue: Upstairs meeting room, David Lloyd, Livingstone Drive, Newlands, Milton Keynes, MK15 0DL, plentiful car parking on site.
Coffee and Tea will be available from 6.00 pm
Agenda (7.00 pm – 9.00 pm)
- Introductions (brief)
- What we learnt last time and the difference it made
- Keep in Touch including Presentation Skills
- Confirmation of the next subject(s)
A nominal charge of £15+VAT will be made to cover group costs.
We welcome all interested parties so please feel free to share this with other interims and freelancers within reach of Milton Keynes.
The purpose of the Milton Keynes group is:
- To meet other Interims / Freelancers in an informal environment
- to share best practice
- to facilitate collaboration
Bookings are closed for this event.