Guide to Interim Management
Whether a business is a large corporation, a small function, public sector department or not-for-profit organisation, there are times when it needs expert help – without delay. An interim management solution can be very effective in resolving organisational problems, whether the need is for a change in direction, climbing out of a hole, invigorating a business or dealing with an unexpected situation. This short guide addresses in straightforward terms:
- Interim management: defined
- What interim managers are engaged to do
- The interim management value proposition
- The stages of an interim management assignment
- Finding an interim manager
- Discussing the assignment with an interim manager
- How interim managers are paid
- Getting the best from an interim manager
The guide is available in editable Word format to IIM Members to enable dual branding. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
Please contact Member Services for the guide in Word format, for co-branding and onward distribution by IIM members.