Capital on Tap Credit Card
Key Features of the Capital on Tap Business Credit Card
Applications for the Capital on Tap Business Credit Card can be made initially by Limited companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs).
IIM members wishing to apply for a Card should follow the special link below. Applying will have no impact on your credit score.
There is no annual charge for the basic Capital on Tap Business Credit Card. The Card provides:
- By using the special link above, a £20 credit to be added to your account provided you use your first Capital on Tap Business Credit Card within 30 days after you complete the application process and are accepted for a Card – the “onboarding” process. Once the onboarding process is complete, both the IIM and Genesis will also receive a fee.
- An interest free period of up to 56 days on Card purchases when you pay your balance off in full.
- No charges for Foreign Exchange transactions.
- No charges for supplementary Cards (but there’s no additional £20 credit for them).
- Integrations with accounting software packages (e.g. Intuit QuickBooks, Xero, Sage) for easy business expense management.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay integration for simple and secure payments with your mobile device.
You can also upgrade at any time to the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Card. This Business Rewards Card costs an upfront annual fee of £99. You earn 1 point for every £1 of Card spend and each point can be redeemed for 1p (1% cashback) or 1 Avios. As an additional reward, if you spend £5,000 on your Card in your first 3 months, you will receive 10,000 bonus points that you can redeem for £100 cashback or 10,000 Avios.
Any queries you may have about the offer should be directed to David Harrison who is leading the process on behalf of Genesis. He can be contacted directly at email@example.com or on 07714 434942.