Protect your Family- Welplan Death in Service
Welplan limited has been providing employee benefits, principally to the Building Services Industry for 50 Years. It has become a one stop shop for employee benefits offering simple, cost effective benefits with streamlined administration procedures.
Death in Service
Death-in-Service can be provided either as a stand-alone benefit, or as part of a package which includes Welplan Pensions. This form of life cover is one of the main components of employee benefit packages, as it provides a cost-effective benefit which is easy to administer and is highly valued by employees. The benefit is payable in the event of death from any cause, whether or not work related. The amount of benefit is usually defined as a multiple of basic salary.
Open to all employees on a company wide basis
The IIM cannot advise you
on insurance matters.
We do strongly advise you to
compare this product with
other products on the market
to ensure that benefits and
costs suit your needs.
- Good for cost control, as the employer selects the benefits
- Contributions are treated as a business expense and as such qualify for tax relief.
- Flexible, as different levels of cover can be selected to differentiate between groups of employees
- No requirement for medical examination
- Fully automated data collection and administration
Note – Death in Service falls under company pension scheme rules and as such only employees can participate.