Prince2 – Foundation – Manchester – February 2012
Officially launched in October 1996, PRINCE2® is the method used for planning and managing projects in the public and private sectors. The method is used for a wide variety and size of projects. PRINCE2® is universally accepted as best practice project management.
The course is beneficial for organisations and individuals requiring to understand how PRINCE2 provides a controlled approach to managing projects. Suitable for project managers, team managers, project support and assurance staff, and managers from any discipline.
The key objectives of this course are to enable delegates to understand:
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
The course is a mixture of input and practical sessions, delivered by an APM Group approved trainer with practical experience of project management.
The pre-course material includes SPOCE highly acclaimed online event preparation online learning is available to everyone attending this event. Delegates should spend approximately 5-10 hours studying this pre-course material in order to be well prepared for the course.
SPOCE’s flexible approach to the management of the course means that delegates can choose to continue on the course for a further two days to complete Practitioner level, or return at a later date to complete the Practitioner Exam if they so wish.
- Available to Individuals on public courses
SPOCE offer IIM members 20% discount on all their courses.
For your IIM membership discount code, go to Member Discount Coupons page.
- Available as a Client Event for groups
- Exam is included during this course
- Onsite accommodation is available
Online booking available through this link.