Myths, Mirages and Margins – TMA
- Peter Cranston - Eversheds
- Andrew Ward - Encina
- Cliff Burgin of the pricing consultancy Burgin Associates
TMA (UK) are delighted to be re-launching our Leeds Region with our first event hosted by Eversheds at their Bridgewater Place, Leeds office on Thursday 3rd May 2012 at 5:30pm for 6:00pm
The evening will consist of 3 presentations; followed by refreshments and networking among attendees.
- Funding the Gap – Andrew Ward – Encina
- Urban Myths of directors’ duties – Peter Cranston
- Getting a grip on Pricing – Cliff Burgin
There will be Endless LLP (PE House) present who are interested in promoting their new fund, so it would be of interest to our turnaround/finance/change based members within about an hour’s car ride or a bit further by train. I believe there are people coming from Newcastle, which is about 1.5 hours by car.
A link to the event is: http://www.tma-uk.org/events/detail.asp?ItemID=1144
TMA - Turnaround Management Association
Book online at: http://www.tma-uk.org/events/detail.asp?ItemID=1144