MSP – Foundation – Bournemouth – January/February 2012
Officially launched in 1999, “Managing Successful Programmes” (MSP®) is a guide that provides and maintains a strategic view over the set of projects, aligning and co-ordinating them within a programme of business change in support of specific business strategies.
The course is beneficial for any organisation or individual seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing its programmes. The event is suitable for programme managers, experienced project managers, programme support team members and senior managers from any discipline.
The OGC Managing Successful Programmes method is flexible and adaptable for any type and size of programme where a business “vision” is the required outcome.
The key objectives of this course are:
- Provide Delegates with an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to programme management.
- Apply the principles of MSP® to programmes within a work environment.
- Operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured programme and project management environment.
- Enable delegates to understand the MSP® framework to be prepared to sit the APM Group/OGC MSP® Foundation exam.
The course is a mixture of input and practical sessions, delivered by an APM Group approved trainer with practical experience of project management.
The pre-course material includes SPOCE highly acclaimed online event preparation online learning is available to everyone attending this event. Delegates should spend approximately 5-10 hours studying this pre-course material in order to be well prepared for the course.
SPOCE’s flexible approach to the management of the course means that delegates can choose to continue on the course for a further two days to complete Practitioner level, or return at a later date to complete the Practitioner Exam if they so wish.
- Available to Individuals on public courses
SPOCE offer IIM members 20% discount on all their courses.
For your IIM membership discount code, go to Member Discount Coupons page.
- Available as a Client Event for groups
- Exam is included during this course
- Onsite accommodation is available
Online booking available through this link.