Management of Value – Foundation – August 2012
This course is a two day introduction to the ideas of Value Management including the opportunity of obtaining the MoV™ (Management of Value) Foundation qualification.
MoV™ is complimentary to project management and programme management methods and enables: better business cases to be created; better outputs to be delivered; and better outcomes and benefits to be achieved.
The course is beneficial for programme and project sponsors, programme managers, project managers, team members, analysts and quality assurance staff.
- The main processes and techniques used within MoV™ and the reasons for using them
- How MoV™ may be applied at portfolio, programme, project and operational levels
- The differences in applying MoV™ at different stages in a project and the expected outputs from a MoV™ Study at each stage
- The circumstances under which MoV™ should be used
- The concept of value and how value may be improved
- The main benefits arising from the use of MoV™
- Approaches for implementing MoV™
- How to respond to external and internal influences
- The principles of embedding MoV™ into an organisation
- The key topics in document checklists, the toolbox, health check, organizational maturity and individual competence
- Available to Individuals on public courses
SPOCE offer IIM members 20% discount on all their courses.
For your IIM membership discount code, go to Member Discount Coupons page.
- Available as a Client Event for groups
- Exam is included during this course
- Onsite accommodation is available
Online booking available through this link.