Positive outlook for interim management
With economic indicators looking promising, the Institute of Interim Management looks forward to supporting interim managers and executives with what we hope will be a productive year.
In 2014 we are looking forward to meeting with many of you at over two-dozen interim networking events. With the House of Lords enquiry into PSCs and the Onshore Intermediaries consultation in mind, the IIM continues to lobby hard to defend the interim community from collateral regulation. For individual interim managers we’ll work hard to grow our suite of member benefits, some of which are free to all interims, some have member ‘extras’ and some are exclusive member offerings.
We are delighted to share that we had a very well supported kick-off executive workshop on the 21st January with 35 interim managers involved in varying capacities, and a range of executive committees are now scoping work in the areas of Events, Interim Marketing, Products and the 2014 Interim Survey.
In a nutshell we would like to help accelerate your success, so I hope your year is developing well and may our paths cross during 2014.
Ad van der Rest MIIM
The Institute of Interim Management
- Providing a free link between Clients and Interim Managers with our Interim Showcase
- Aggregating live published national and international assignments on our Assignment Board
- Managing the largest International network for Interims and clients through our LinkedIn group
- Supporting career professional Interim Managers with business benefits
- Analysing the Interim Market to help predict trends and requirements with our Annual Survey
- Working with Government and Lobbying on essential economic, fiscal and regulatory issues.
- Building relationships with the best providers to promote high standards of conduct
- Giving clients confidence in the best quality outcomes through our IIM accreditation process
Extend your network and endorse the highest standards.Providers - Section home page.
Join the growing group who use IIM resources to enhance your professional Interim members' careers.Professional Bodies - Section Home page.