IIM interim management survey 2014
We’re delighted to announce that the IIM’s flagship annual survey, the IIM Interim Management Survey 2014 has opened for feedback:
Over the past four years of the public survey, over 7,000 survey contributors have (between them) given around 1,000,000 individual question answers, representing some 140 hours of filling things in, for which effort we have what we believe to be benchmark survey for what is happening in the interim market. Last years 2013 survey report was a 72 page beast.
This year’s survey, as well as the usual questions about assignment status, routes to market, interim service providers and day rates we have expanded the sections for prospective new interim managers, business clients and interim service providers.
For each of the four streams, we have included a little incentive at the end of the questions, which takes the form of either a free download of new interim content relevant to that stream or exclusive access to relevant teasers from the survey prior to publication.
Please complete this year’s survey:
- There is further information for interim managers at our interim survey page.
- There is further information for interim providers at our providers survey page.
- You can read previous survey reports.
- You can see the IIM’s current list of leading interim service providers from our 2013 survey
The survey is a central service the IIM delivers to the interim community to inform and to accelerate your success.
Ad van der Rest MIIM
The Institute of Interim Management
- Aggregating live published national and international assignments on our Assignment Board
- Managing the largest International network for Interims and clients through our LinkedIn group
- Supporting career professional Interim Managers with business benefits
- Analysing the Interim Market to help predict trends and requirements with our Annual Survey
- Providing a free link between Clients and Interim Managers with our Interim Showcase
- Working with Government and Lobbying on essential economic, fiscal and regulatory issues.
- Building relationships with the best providers to promote high standards of conduct
- Giving clients confidence in the best quality outcomes through our IIM accreditation process
Extend your network and endorse the highest standards.Providers - Section home page.
Join the growing group who use IIM resources to enhance your professional Interim members' careers.Professional Bodies - Section Home page.